Despite our diversity, contemporary America shares a common human experience. We desire deep identity that often remains elusive. We idolize sexuality and suffer because of it. We chase contentment - a contradiction in terms. We need relationships and yet hurt the people we love. That's the way of our world. But Jesus Christ offers something better. Not a fix; not an enhancement. But a transformation - an altogether new orientation for genuine life.
Here's our schedule:
- August 13: Transformed Identity
- August 20: Transformed Sexuality (Part 1)
- August 27: Transformed Sexuality (Part 2)
- September 3: Transformed Contentment
- September 10: Transformed Reconciliation